I am

Foto saya
a muslim, a daughter, a hard worker, a life-time scholar, a seeker, a friend, an enemy, a lover and proud to be a woman..

Selasa, 15 Juli 2008

So Called Creteria

[sekali lagi demi memenuhi permintaan pasar]


"So Harum...what kinda boyfriend do you like?"

"Hah?! Excuse me??" *gulp*

The question just came out of no where. Without any prefix to the conversation. Without conversation it self! Then judging by the source of the question, the person who asked this question, was quite suprising.

"Noo..It's just because one of our business partner, whom I work with, have a crush on you. So, I asked on his behalf, what kind of criteria you look in a boy?"

Ofcourse I blushed!! What do you think am I? A limestone statue??

"Well, first and foremost...he have to be a MAN. Not just a Man, but he act and behave as a gentleman. And....Geez, I don't know...I guess I never had a full criteria for a boyfriend."

Yea, if we look through to my Xs list, they're physically very diverse.

"Then I suggest you should make one, young lady. It should help you to find the perfect guy. And..help me to help him, hehe..."

Whoa Nelly!! She's being serious.

That 'out of the blue' conversation, reminded me to one of 'late nite conversation' over coffee between me and my friend, Caesar.

"Kalo gw syh ya Rum, ya....untuk bisa naksir sama satu CW, gw jarang sekali memperdulikan fisik. Yang terpenting buat gw, CW itu harus SMART. Nah, karena dari isi otaknya dia itu bisa menentukan CHEMESTRY yang akan terberntuk antara gw dan si CW ini. Karena gw sangat suka sekali dengan smart conversation. It's very challenging! Terus, yang kedua....dia harus rapih..."

"Itu fisik dodol!! Apa yang kasat mata itu termasuk kreteria fisik. Kalo gw ga neko2, more or less sama kayak elu Sar. Chemestry is the most important to me, dan itu bisa terjadi dari obrolan berbobot yang berlangsung lama. Jadi...kalo ada Cowok depan gw dengan tampang kayak Keanu Reeves tapi selama ngobrol berjam-jam gw ga nambah ilmu , malah cenderung ga nyambung ma ni Cowo, better best gw melipir pergi"

So yea...for all these years, CHEMESTRY has been the esence of my relationship with those certain someone. I never mind a certain physical characteristic, as long as he know how to adorn and know how to position himself towards his public than he's save. That's why I don't date imbecile.

But just for fun....I'll write down the TOP 10 list of cretarion:
1. A Moslem & Single [for sure]
2. Resourceful tapi ga sombong
3. He plays music instrument [Piano & Guitar are preferable]
4. He cooks [imma culenary freaks, so yea...]
5. He loves animals
6. He does sports [esp. water sport]
7. Gadget Freaks
8. Movie freaks
9. Jazz Lover
10. Hugable =D

So yea...those are the top 10 that I could think of for now. So far, I rarely got every 10 of them in a Man. Let's keep our finger cross for me, shall we?! Hehehe.....

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hahaha... a man who can cook is totally hot!!

HarumiA mengatakan...

Touche darl..hehe..

masih ada ga ya cetakannya???