I am

Foto saya
a muslim, a daughter, a hard worker, a life-time scholar, a seeker, a friend, an enemy, a lover and proud to be a woman..

Kamis, 10 Juli 2008

Overwhelmed




'Nila setitik rusak susu sebelanga' it could mean anything to anyone. For me, one's words has ruined my day.

F*** him and his view!! Hey...his not running my life. He and the rest of the world wouldn't know the Devil I have to fight.

I do apreciate the concerns for my future, or what ever it was, but please...Enough with your so called 'kindness', because my life is not a 'highway' which I could have everything done just by a snap of the fingers, unlike yours to run.

Dear God, sometimes I got so overwhelmed with the world Kindness and Affection. World could only see the outer layer, sometime seems like weightless and free spirited. No...as You know it is only a masquerade.

Aaaaaaaah....F*** with it!! Dust it up and ... "I'm a still wear a smile if it raining..I got to enjoy myself regardless...I appreciate life, I'm so glad I got mine..." (Just Fine - Mary J. Blige).

2 komentar:

girle like me love to cheat on man mengatakan...

Hey..hey..put down your temper Girl,
What up? Did I miss anything?

HarumiA mengatakan...

It's in the past already. The world has been too kind lately..