I am

Foto saya
a muslim, a daughter, a hard worker, a life-time scholar, a seeker, a friend, an enemy, a lover and proud to be a woman..

Rabu, 14 Mei 2008

KeTIKa SaNg JuLuNg-JuLuNG BeRAkSi


We arrived quite late in the afternoon that day. I was thinking it’s just going to be an ordinary afternoon swimming with the guys. But, it was a pleasant surprise to found that the pool was empty in that late afternoon. The guys were still changing (what, harsh reality?). Finally, I could have it all by my self.

Gently, I entered my feet, one by one…Enjoying the coldness of the mixed chlorine started covering half of my body. There, I was ready for laps of afternoon swimming.

I dived into the water. Swimming vigorously, without caring of all the nonsense, breathing technique, styles. It was just me and the water. Inside I could feel me, my self. There, just me and God. I could hear God cheering for me. We talked.

For a moment there I was so happy, happy to my self. There, I came to realize how I miss….Me.

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

itu badan lo de??? bagus amat.... hehehehhehee.... untung pas lo nyemplung ga kejeduk yaaa.... hahahahhaha

HarumiA mengatakan...

Haaaah...dasar 'Nda!!