I am

Foto saya
a muslim, a daughter, a hard worker, a life-time scholar, a seeker, a friend, an enemy, a lover and proud to be a woman..

Selasa, 13 Mei 2008

The Highlights of Today


"Don't go too far with that guy, dear..." said a dear friend to me on yesterday afternoon "I have a bad feeling about this." I usualy ignore this kind of statment, because...Hey, it's my life..I'm the one who run it! But, yesterday was different...hmm, although as much as I adore him...but he seems out of reach...This time I go along with the statments. Inside...I only pray..."Dear God..If he doesn't have any good intention towards me...please give the distance between us to avoid another heartache..." Once again The Al-Mighty shows mercy upon this ignorance human being, God has given the enlightment (^_^)


Heartache...?? not really, more to a disapointment. How could an angel face like that do such thing?? To the person he love (which in this case, not me)??? Where's the heart???


Sure...now the wise man who said "Don't judge a book by it cover" took place.


Anyway, that was just one of the highlight of today. The second one....overcome a heartache??? Naaaaahh...I've become numb already. The seocond one was...FINALLY..afterall this years we got the POD approval. Yipeeeeeyy!! Now, we can produce gas on one of our well. Alhamdulillah...It feels like I could almost breath freelly.


Hahaha...yea...almost. Because before me are 'homeworks' to be follow up for the up coming business project. But, there lays the challenge my friends. The challenge which will keep me feel alive. The hecticness, the over whelmed stress level, and of course the sweet retreats.


Hmmmm....can't hardly wait for all of that (^_^)

1 komentar:

HarumiA mengatakan...

Hmmm...yea..the 'chaos' is starting. Huhuhu...enjoying every moments of it [mpe pala ga bisa nengok juga ;p]