I am

Foto saya
a muslim, a daughter, a hard worker, a life-time scholar, a seeker, a friend, an enemy, a lover and proud to be a woman..

Senin, 23 Juni 2008

Parchment


Here I am again in this old town
our old town
These feet lead me to our corner
where everybody knows your name
thus they'd know mine

It still feels the same
They still play the same old songs
Offering the same soothe and warmth
The only one thing missing is you to enjoy it with me
You’re no longer here beside me
away to the ancient land to fulfill your destiny

What should be left unspoken has been revealed
It’s all been said and done...
no hard feeling to subside
My deepest gratitude to you
for you has taken the part as one of my strength
A momentarily remedy to keep me sane
I shall keep that to survive
I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Away on the vast land of white and green covered stones
You are taking your time
To heal the wound of your past
I wish you nothing but heal it self
Come home as a new man
On your pinnacle

Shall we meet again in the future
Put aside all of those old feeling
We shall meet in a new chapter of our life
But now…
I bid you farewell
The very last farewell

1 komentar:

girle like me love to cheat on man mengatakan...

When I was in my la-la land for the 2nd time for another purpose which I intended to a recovered my heart, I was in a deep despair of memorizing every path we used to walk side by side. Held hands to each other...damn it was hurt a lot. Madame said Napak Tilas Rulilliah not Rasullulah [LOL], and now I say it to U as Napak tilas Nununiah...

But when its time for us to come back again, face the truthful memories…take a deep...very deep breath...walk through it, and U shall be fine! Because u knows it’s only past and nothing to change, just put 'em into your empty space in your heart, then lock the door. When you’d like to feel it again, somehow… u knows where to unlock.

However My Dear,
Let’s keep the memories as beautiful moments and shall make us stronger than ever. Let’s keep on supporting them, let’s keep on loving and missing them, but then once again, DROP IT. No such love kills. We’re still here breathing; even we play fools and jackass sometimes